GeolOil petrophysics runs on Windows PC, MacOS, and Linux. It needs official Oracle Java-SE 64 bits Java-8, Java-9, or Java-10:
- Prefer Java-8 to maximize compatibility with legacy software and libraries.
- Java-7 or older versions are not supported. Just upgrade to Java-8 or newer.
- Java-9 and Java-10 may show poor anti-aliasing display scaling when working with big fonts. You may want to switch to a default smaller font in the Control Panel to overcome this.
Free 15 days license for non-commercial use. US and Canadian companies only
Companies and organizations from USA and Canada in the oil, gas, and mining businesses can download for free, two 15 days trial licenses provided that they have a developed web site. Just email us from an official email address requesting your free trial license. (That is, an email with matching domain name as the web site, not a generic @gmail, @hotmail, @yahoo, @msn, or others)
Optional paid 15 days license for non-commercial use. General download
If you or your company for any reason doesn't qualify for a free download, you can still download one 15 days trial license for a small symbolic fee using any email and get customer support. Your installation is guaranteed or your money is back.
These licenses have all the features of our regular commercial use
- You have full access to all four GeolOil petrophysics modules: LAS Editor, Curves Displayer, Petrophysical Functions, and Log Upscaler.
- You can save all your work as GeolOil formatted G-LOGTM files. That means that when you switch to a regular license, you will continue to use all the work done, curve editions, depth re-sampling, LAS file merges, templates, display plots, stratigraphy, petrophysical computations, log upscalings, and more.
- You can load any GLOG file made by other users and examples, and work with your own real data, not a fixed, sample pre-built database.
However, these lightweight licenses have restrictions:
- They last for 15 days and are not renewable.
- The curve plots are water marked discretely.
- You are not entitled nor allowed to use your results for any commercial project.
Features of LAS well log modules
|1.||Edit LAS files, add & remove curves|
|2.||Re-sample LAS files resolution|
|3.||Merge LAS files and curves|
|4.||Table view, editing & shifting|
|5.||Define Tracks with curves||-|
|6.||Define well stratigraphy||-|
|7.||Display log curves and fillings||-|
|8.||Petrophysical functions & equations||-||-|
|9.||Water Analysis & Ionic mEq balance||-||-|
|11.||Porosity and Water Sat. Upscaling||-||-||-|
|12.||NetPay, NetSand, Hydroc. column||-||-||-|
|13.||Rw by Hingle method||-||-||-|